This kid loves goggles. He wants me to put them on him then seconds later he takes them off and then gets mad at himself for taking them off--- therefore, I have to repeat the process a million times!
Tuesday, August 25, 2009
Oh the joy of a pair of goggles
Posted by Unknown at 1:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







7 comments:
You are so cute!! Parker crakes me up:) K girl night soon!! I didn't post the beach yet. There were so many pictures I figured I do Disneyland and then the beach. You guys are gonna have so much fun when you go. The boys will love it.
You look so cute!!!
you are such a cute pregnant girl! one of my cousins had her twins today and it made me excited for you too! twins are adorable!
You look gorgeous! I hope everything goes well for you and your family
Lookin good girl! How crazy that you have two babies growin in your belly! I know, my kids have been a bit neglected this week, haha. I stop reading to make them lunch and stuff but they entertain themselves pretty well! Jeff really liked the movie twilight and he wants to see all the other movies with me but he's not a big reader so i doubt he'll read them! And he thinks I'm a little nuts cause he leaves in the morning and by the time he gets home, I've read an entire book! I'm a little scared to read the last one cause I don't want it to end!
Andrea you are so freaking cute!! You should have Weston take more pictures of you!! Love it!
CUTIE!!!
Post a Comment