Yes, we were the Purple Panthers this season.! Horrible for a whole bunch of boys to have bright, Barney colored jersey's. It wasn't my choice. Good thing they are all under 5 years old and had no idea that they were the only one's in bright purple jerseys!
It was a fun season and I'm glad that I got to coach. I can't say if I'll ever do it again though. It was a lot of work and those 8 am Saturday morning games were a killer!
Tonight we had a party at Peter Piper to celebrate the end of the season.
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Go Purple Panthers!
Posted by Unknown at 8:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










5 comments:
How Fun! You are like super Mom :) Looks like Weston is hanging in there like a champ. We're excited to see you guys tomorrow!
wow you are such a good mom!! I bet your son loved that so much. see ya soon
WHAT'S WRONG WITH PURPLE HUH!!! If you stay in that school zone you will all be wearing purple, LOTS of purple, and you will love it!
I love his little trophy! So cute. Your a cute mom.
Hey, when does their next season start? I REALLY want Dane in soccer!!!
Post a Comment