Wednesday, April 8, 2009

for kicks and giggles

I often get made fun of by my sweet husband for my blogging addiction.

This by far tops off all the jokes he has ever made...

He was at a D-Backs game last night for work and was talking to another guy about blogging. This guy had no idea what a blog was .

So Tyler showed him!

There was a computer in the suite, apparently.


Then his friend said,


"Dude, you should take a picture of your wife's blog at the game and then tell her to blog about it!"

So here I am.

Blogging about the D-backs game that I didn't even go to!



5 comments:

Greg♥Amelia said...

Greg sometimes gives me a hard time about blogging too! I don't know why men think blogging is so strange. I think it is a great way to record all your memories. AND you can keep in touch with people you don't normally get to see! What is so weird about that???

Leslie said...

Hilarious! They'd never make this much fun if we were using a journal or diary. Seriously.

Cass and Natalia said...

Awww! at least he knows the blog sight name! You are great at updating and keeping up with it all, I enjoy it! Take care!

Mommy's Five Minute Break said...

That is so funny! But now you can tease him for being a the diamondbacks game, a manly thing to do, and stopping to look at the blog! Levi gives me such a hard time about it too. He just can't understand! I love it and I can't wait to make mine into a book and give to Gracie. Somethings boys just don't understand!

Spencer and Jessica Drew said...

that's so hilarious!