Monday, February 16, 2009

Our V-Day


We gave it our best effort to have a nice, romantic Valentine's Day despite our nasty illness' s we were both fighting.




We ordered Texas Roadhouse take-out and had a candle light table.



We both had NO appetite at all-- so pretty much all we ate were the rolls.



This is the beautiful strawberry pie I made my sweet hubby, that he didn't even eat.




This is my beautiful rat's nest of a head after 2 days of sleeping! Lovely, I know.

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

jasonandhartley said...

Aww! How sad! But at least you guys tried.

Saragers said...

you guys are so awesome!! i love that you tried so hard to have a romantic love day! get better you sickies!! plus, if you need someone to watch your kids while you are sick, i'm totally available!!

Leslie said...

Oh man. I hope you're feeling better today. I love that you post pictures of your bedhead. That's something I would do, so I'm glad I'm not the only one!

Chelsey Howard said...

Your so funny. Texas Road house sound sooo good, I haven't had that in forever!! That stinks that you guys were sick:( But if it makes you feel better we didn't do anything. Bad weekend:(