Seriously.
It started off with me in the hospital with a massive breast infection that contaminated my blood. After being flat on my back for over a week, I got better.
Now, Tyler was in the hospital on Thursday with breathing issues (he has bad asthma) and diagnosed with pneumonia.
Now, today I am super sick again!
Last night I had a temp. of 102.3 and chills all night long. I also have a major, nasty cough--just like Tyler.
We are so thankful for both of our parents living so close to us. They help us out so much! We truely are blessed.
Saturday, February 14, 2009
2009 hasn't been great so far!
Posted by Unknown at 4:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







9 comments:
oh, my gosh!! that's horrible!! is there anything i can do for you?!
oh no! I hope both of you feel better soon.
AHHHHH... Go read my post! Our weekend was similar. Luckily was not in the hospital though. Im sorry girl.
Sorry you guys are sick:( That's no fun:( At least its not your kids though:) Whenever my kids are sick I always wish it was me instead. Let me know if I can help with the kids or anything.
UGH! Sorry to hear you're having some many health issues lately. It seems like things always hit all at once. Hope you start feeling better soon! But at least you have cute new bangs!
NO FUN.
I am so sorry that sounds horrible! I hope that you and Tyler feel better soon. Hopefully your kids are still feeling good.
Hope you guys get better soon!!! If you need help with your kiddos, send them my way- we'd love to have them come play!
We actually live about 15 or 20 min. away from that place, but to me that's pretty close. We live right off the 101 and Union Hills where the 101 starts to turn south. We're still in civilization. That place is out in the middle of nowhere!
Post a Comment