*My rant of the day*
Yesterday I was shopping at Sprouts, minding my own business. I hadn't been feeling good so it took all I had to muster up the energy to pack the kids up and actually get out of the house, but I did it!
As I was picking out some corn (because it was 6 ears for a dollar) this lady totally got in my face and yelled at me!
I couldn't even believe this was happening......

Before I tell you the rest of the story, I want to hear some feedback and opinions:
How do you pick out corn?







9 comments:
This should be an interesting story! Usually, I don't have enough time when I'm shopping with my boys to worry about it. I am just lucky enough to make it out of the store with everything I need!
If I'm buying corn - I usually pull a little back to make sure it isn't rotten - but I wait to shuck the corn until I get home...
People at the super target by my house shuck their corn in the store and it bugs the crap out of me - the make a total mess!
I'm excited to hear the rest of your story ;)
Yea. That is what I do too.
I just pull the outside of the corn down a little to make sure I like the color of the corn! That corn looks perfect! I think I might need to go buy some!
K, I am sitting here in anticipation!! I have no idea how to pick out corn? I think it has somthing to do with color? K what happend?
Jenna,
That was just a picture of corn that I googled... It does look good and perfect though!
who the heck cares how you pick corn its none of her business! Craziness i want to hear more!
Oh the suspense! I can't wait to hear the rest. But if I was picking out corn I would peel a little bit of the outside back so I could see what the corn looks like underneath. Don't know if that's the right way to do it but makes sense to me!
When I buy corn, I pull the outside down and I press my fingernail into a kernal to see if it squirts juice.... if it does, it's a winner... if not, back in the bin it goes!
Post a Comment