Today has been a great day thus far--besides that fact that Parker has the flu.
Weston has been helping me all morning get "stuff" done. In fact, he even poured his own cereal and milk this morning. Never mind that he used the WHOLE box of cereal.... the fact is that he did all by himself!
Anyways, I am in the kitchen making homemade cookies for an event I have tomorrow and Weston helped me make them. Which isn't out of the ordinary--just thought I'd add it.
Parker was at our feet the whole time begging for food! Poor kid!
That is the worst part about being a parent is having a sick and hungry kid and telling them that they can't have food! I can't even count how many times he said "hot dog?"..
I finally gave in and let him have some applesauce.
To spare the giant mess of applesauce spread amuck, I asked Wes to help spoon feed his little bro so I could finish making cookies.
He happily agreed.
As I'm standing in awe scooping dough balls, that my big Weston was doing such a good job, it hit me that I'm ready for baby number 3.
ME: Wes you are such a great big brother! Your a great big helper today too. Thank you so much. I think it's time for mommy to have another baby. This time I want a baby girl though.
WES: But Mom... I don't like baby girls I just want another boy.
ME: But I want a little girl. Mommy is the only girl in the house and it makes me sad... (not really I was just saying that)
WES: [Eyes light up] I have an idea. You can have one of each!
Man oh man... if kids only knew.....
Friday, January 16, 2009
Weston's funny of the day
Posted by Unknown at 11:20 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







4 comments:
That's so exciting! Weston is such a sweetie, that's the best when they are helpful! He makes such cute comments. Can't wait to here when you get preggers again!
Awww That's so sweet! Hopefully you will get your girl. I will send some of my GIRL dust your way!!!
Hehe, very cute! Hopefully, you'll get your little girl. If not, at least you know Weston will be happy... :)
Cute. I love Weston. That is awesome that he is such a big helper. I LOVE when they are old enought to help!! So areyou seriously gonna try? Maybe you should babysit for me to make sure that's what you really want:)
Post a Comment