I just got a big box in the mail with (2) cans of Enfamil and a coupon for $5 off.
I don't have a baby that drinks formula.... so if you want it come and get it!
FREE!
Friday, January 16, 2009
Enfamil anyone?
Posted by Unknown at 4:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







4 comments:
How funny! Maybe it's a sign that you should have another baby!
I'll take it if no one responds. I don't absolutly need it right now, cuz i'm mostly beastfeeding for a while so if anyone else needs it give it to them.
Hey girl! I was so swd that I could not go out on girls night, maybe next time :0) Hey what kind of Enfamil is it cause I still have a baby! Let me know if you still have it I will take it.
Too bad I use Similac:( DANG IT!! Formula is freaking expensive too.
Post a Comment