Wednesday, January 21, 2009

A new me!

Starting on Friday I am beginning a new strict diet that I am VERY excited about. My goal is to loose 30 pounds.



My question to everyone is:


Do you have a lemon, orange, or grapefruit tree that I can come and pick off of????

12 comments:

Therena Taylor & Family said...

We have 4 navel orange trees in our yard, so FEEL FREE to come anytime and pick as many as you want...let me know and I'll give you directions to my house

Chelsey Howard said...

What? 30 lbs. is ridiculous!! Are u trying to look anorexic?! Don't do it. I'm not trying to be horribly un-supportive, but that's a lot of weight, and your not big.

Natalie Francis said...

So I'm guessing you're doing the grapefruit diet? If so, my friend just lost 9 pounds in one week!!! Good luck and let me know how it works out. I still have 10 pounds of baby weight :(

Stacy said...

I've got oranges and lemons! You (and Weston) are welcome to come and pick some more!

Whitney said...

Does an orchard of grapefruits and oranges and tangerines count? Come pick anytime. let me know and Ill give you directions.

Saragers said...

umm...hello i'm trying to lose 30 lbs. too!! can we do it together?! what exactly is your diet plan so i can do it too?!!

Saragers said...

ummm...hello!! i'm trying to lose 30 lbs. too!! can we do it together?!! what are the specifics of your diet plan so i can do it too?!!

the DeCampos Family said...

Its matthansenfam.blogspot.com
we got there at like 9:30 and left at 2:30ish. There was NO one there. SO we easily walked from place to place. Luckily I brought hand sanitizer! I loved the giraffes. SO worth the drive!

*Becky* said...

WE have a very abundant lemon tree and our neighbors have the BEST pink grapefruit tree that they can't use, so I go over there anytime I want. You will want these!

Lindsay Nichole said...

you know you are ALWAYS welcome to pick from the red grapefruit tree in my parents yard...

how are you?

Saragers said...

yeah, so sorry i posted twice!! something was wrong with the computer and was showing that it didn't post anything!!

Greg♥Amelia said...

Thirty pounds is a little excessive don't you think?!?! You are a little lady, there won't be anything left of you! Diet safely and don't forget not all women are made to look like Barbie!