I feel so SICK!
For the past 72 hours, I have been loading! It is an essential part of my diet. It is part of the plan and if you don't do it properly then you automatically set yourself up for failure because you'll feel like your starving yourself when you start the 500 cal.
What is loading you may ask?
It is exactly what the name sounds like-- I load in as much food as I can before I start the 500 calorie part..
So today and yesterday have been filled with pancakes, french fries, cheese burgers, bean burritos, steak, etc...
Not in that order.
So this is farewell to food as I know it.
Saturday, January 24, 2009
"Loading"
Posted by Unknown at 6:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







9 comments:
Ok, I am a little worried about you and this diet! Sounds scary. Be careful! Can you email me your number, I would love to pick your brain about the Low fluid!
alypritchert@yahoo.com
480-374-4494
That sounds like a funny diet, just sounds like what I eat everyday... what's the problem? ;) Hope you get the results you want! I'm cheering for you! YAY ANDREA!
good luck! i am starting back to the gym this week... so i'll need a little luck too ;)
i found myself a gym buddy so hopefully that will help me go more often.
give me a call when you're free this week so we can catch up and give each other some diet support!
XOXO
Has anyone mentioned this is nuts? But good luck anyway!! :)
Leslie
Andrea!!! That sounds so scary! You take care of yourself, 500 calories is like nothing!
I thought I would love the loading days... but I felt so gross! Let's do lunch this wednesday:)
Andrea I wish you teh best of luck and hope you get the results you want. Loves!
You are crazy!! Hope it works. If it does maybe I'll try it. You can be the giny pig:) I know I spelled that wrong:)
I have few family members that are doing this diet. They have lost a lot of weight. How has it been? I don't think I could do it. I would end up cheating after a few days.
Post a Comment