Sometimes it is nice to have a sick day... if anything else, it is a real good excuse just to sit around at home and do absolutely nothing all day long!
My kids have been passing their sickness's back and forth for over a week now so pretty much I am being a home body and getting them better!
It all stared with Parker getting pink eye! YUCK! He also had a real bad croup sounding cough and green boogers...
Well... of course a week later Weston now has pink eye. Sorry Angie.... I don't think he had it yesterday when we went out!!! He also has the croupy cough going on. Then, what do you know? He came into my room in the wee hours of the night throwing up! So pretty much I am dealing with every single virus around here. He has not quit throwing up. It is the nasty kind too. Poor baby he doesn't have anything on his tummy and he keeps telling me he is hungry!
This too shall pass, right?
So pretty much stay clear of the Tippet's house unless you are dropping off a yummy treat for me....j/k!
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
Sick Day
Posted by Unknown at 11:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







4 comments:
Poor Weston. Its so sad when they are throwing up and they dont understand that if they eat they will throw up more. Good luck with everyone and hopefully you dont end up getting sick because there isn't really a sick day for mom. Our job never ends, no matter what.
Aw i'm sorry! I'm in the same boat. Braiden has been throwing up. I feel Nauseous too. I don't do well with throwing up kids. I hope all get's better! I feel for you!
SOrry there sick. I hate that. Plus it means your probably not getting any sleep:( I hope they feel better soon. HOpefully Parker wont start throwing up too.
I love this time of year but I also dread this time of year because of all the horrible colds that get passed around! Sick kids are not fun! Poor Weston. It probably just kills you to see him so sick and not be able to help him! And yes, this too shall pass!
Post a Comment