Tyler.Andrea.Weston.Parker.Sawyer.Judson
I love both of the pics of your boys on the last two posts! So cute!! And, I hear you on all the sickness going around. Will it ever end?
Yum on the treats, darn on the shots, but manoman, I'm loving these photos! Did you use Lightroom?Les.
Hope I get some Christmas goodies from you. Kidding! Glad you are getting back on your feet. Love the photos. Did your film company take those?
Your guys' pictures are so cute! Good luck with all the baking:) Weston will love it!!! And while your baking I'll be doing laundry all day and loading up the car to move, not fun!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I love both of the pics of your boys on the last two posts! So cute!! And, I hear you on all the sickness going around. Will it ever end?
Yum on the treats, darn on the shots, but manoman, I'm loving these photos! Did you use Lightroom?
Les.
Hope I get some Christmas goodies from you. Kidding! Glad you are getting back on your feet. Love the photos. Did your film company take those?
Your guys' pictures are so cute! Good luck with all the baking:) Weston will love it!!! And while your baking I'll be doing laundry all day and loading up the car to move, not fun!
Post a Comment