Some of me and my friends went to the midnight showing of Twilight on Thursday. We had a blast and lots of caffine!
Here is Rachel in her homemade shirt... LOVE IT!
Me and Stacy right before the movie started!
In all my years of living, I have never been to a midnight showing of anything--- and now I know why! j/k!
We seriously had a blast. We pre-bought tickets (thank LeAnn) so we got to sit in the theater super early. We got there around 8-ish... and got great seats with the bar to put our feet on!
Then, we sat and sat and sat.
We played card games, walked to WalMart and just chatted for hours...
I love having such good girl friends!
I loved the movie. Of course it was not as good as the book but it was still worth seeing. However, I pictured the characters a lot different in my head then what they actually looked like on screen. Esme and Bella were right on though!








10 comments:
You guys are nuts but I'm glad you all had fun!
You guys are nuts but I'm glad you all had fun!
You are crazy, but how fun! My hubby took me at 9:30 am and we hardly had a line. I thought that they did a great job with the cast! The book was better but I still loved it!
I was very close to buying tickets to the midnight showing in my town but waited until Friday night instead. You are so right, it could never be as good as the book, but it was still amazing. I thought most of the characters were dead on. Especially Bella, Alice, Esme. Question...did you have 1500 twelve year olds in your theater who screamed every time a new character showed up on the screen? Yea cause I did! Seriously annoying, it made me miss parts cause I couldn't hear over all their screams! I can't wait to watch it again in the peace and quiet of my own home. Wow, now I'm rambling... ok talk to ya later!
I loved it too. But I was dissapointed that they didn't focus more on bella and edwards realationship more. I thought alot of parts were over acted, like when edward smells bella for the first time in science class and when she is in the hospital at the end. I HATED jasper. he looked like edward scissorhands!! I wish that they would of not put things in the movie that weren't in the book and put important stuff from the book in the movie. other than that I really did like it:) Im gonna see it again with my family this weekend.
I agree with you about the movie! Not as good as the book but still worth seeing. Trevor loved the movie. he wants to go see it again:) And I've never been to a midnight showing either. And I wont do it again, I was so tired, and tired the next day too:(
We did the same thing! It was ok. I think I expected so much more out of it. But I loved Edward.
Crazy is right! I have done the midnight showing for movies, but not on a school night. Friday morning came way too early as it was! I'm glad you had fun though--any time out with the girls is awesome!
Les.
It was SOOOO fun just to hang out and be together!! I could do that like once a year. Im so glad we went!
How fun!!!!! I miss you girls!
Post a Comment