This has been a hard time for all Americans. I don't think anyone would argue that? I worry. I worry for my family now. I worry for my children(s) lives in the future. I worry that we'll loose money on our house. I worry that we won't even be able to sell our house. I worry about gas prices. I worry a lot.
I just got news from the head lady at City of Mesa Parks and Rec. that all the adult leagues will be canceled. This is happening because of the economy. City of Mesa is having to downsize and having major layoffs as well. I am so sad because this means that I can't play soccer. My one passion gone in an instant. Now I have to tell my whole team to go find somewhere else to play!
Will it ever get better?
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
horrible economy
Posted by Unknown at 11:32 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
Yes, times are tough. My husband works for the City of Mesa and they are cutting everyone's wages right now, along with no salary increases for the next 2 yrs. It sucks, but it will get better-eventually! The City doesn't sponsor the Veteran's Day Parade anymore either. They have cut back on A LOT!
It sucks soooo bad. I'm so sorry you can't play soccer. I'm nervous too, I'm paying all this money for school just to go searching for a job in this kind of economy - yuck. You're not alone in your worries!
Post a Comment