Happy Birthday Tyler! And I hope you have fun trying to stay awake at Twilight while I'm catching up on my ZZZZZZ's! J/k you will have a blast! I'm being a wimp!
Haha! Have fun! I think I'm going to wait until Friday or Saturday becuase my sleep is just too precious. No amount of Edward or Jacob will ever tear me from that! :)
5 comments:
Oh for fun. I haven't even read the books yet. Oh well. Guess it can't hurt to see the movie first!!
Hey girl can you give me your address?
Happy Birthday Tyler! And I hope you have fun trying to stay awake at Twilight while I'm catching up on my ZZZZZZ's! J/k you will have a blast! I'm being a wimp!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TYLER! Im going to the midnight showing too. Were going to the dobson cinemark. We are so cool!:)
Haha! Have fun! I think I'm going to wait until Friday or Saturday becuase my sleep is just too precious. No amount of Edward or Jacob will ever tear me from that! :)
Post a Comment