I went to the dentist super early this morning and got my fillings and my mouth hurts....
Also, they found 4 cavities instead of 3! YUCK!
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
My mouth is numb....
Posted by Unknown at 9:07 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







4 comments:
We got our swingset at Wal-mart for $300. It's super nice, we really like it but the reason it's so cheap is because it comes in seriously like a million pieces and takes at least 8 hours to put together if your husband has someone helping him. But I wanted a wood one and ours is the only one I could find that we could afford cause all the other ones I saw were over $800 dollars. Hope that helps!
Ya, ours is the trail blazer one. Our kids really like it!
I hate the dentist!! I would pick labor with no drugs than go to the dentist. I'm so sorry about the candles!!! I was looking through old emails and I found yours. I feel so bad. I swear next time I won't be such a flake:)
Oh, you poor thing! I really hate going to the dentist:( But I really should go! At least its over with right?!
Post a Comment