Friday, October 3, 2008

TAG, I'm it...

Thanks to Katie for tagging me!


My 8 obsessions...
1. My family
2. Not having dirty dishes in the sink
3. My kids being clean and hair done
4. Blogging
5. My mascera
6. Being early to everything
7. Having girls night
8. Making sure my plants stay watered


8 words or phrases I use often...
1. "NO!"
2. "STOP!"
3. "I love you"
4. "I'm tired"
5. "Go Play!"
6. "Are you being nice?"
7. "Your such a big boy!"
8. "Do you need to sit on the naughty mat?"


8 things I want to do before I die...
1. Pay off all debt!
2. See my mom be in a happy relationship.
3. See my kids grow into successful people in society
4. Meet my grand kids and spoil them
5. Serve a mission with my husband
6. Travel to a 3rd world country and help out
7. Meet Oprah Winfrey
8. Me and Tyler to graduate college


8 things I have learned from my past..
1. Don't trust people from craigslist
2. Don't change a babies poopy diaper until they are done going...
3. The Lord has a plan for everyone.
4. Pay your credit card payment on time or your interest rate will go up!
5. Treat other's how you want to be treated
6. Believe in yourself
7. Life doesn't stop when your having a bad day
8. You can choose to be offended or not


8 places I would love to go or see..
1. NY (to see my best friend)
2. Hawaii
3. Washington
4. Italy
5. Spain
6. Paris
7. Niagara Falls
8. China


8 things I currently need or want...
1. To loose 10 pounds!!!!
2. Endless amounts of money
3. To sell our house and get a bigger one!
4. To go on a family vacation
5. Pedicure
6. Shopping spree with no guilt
7. A house cleaner lady
8. A t.v in our bedroom


8 people I tag..

1. Hillary
2. Chelsey
3. Heather Van.
4. Karissa
5. Angie Houston
6. Shawn
7. Heather Hanna
8. Leslie

4 comments:

The Van Fam said...

Hey I was just gonna let you know I jsut got an email that the Zoo is having a Boo at the Zoo thing for Halloween on Saturday the 25th. I'm not exactly sure what it is but it sounds like fun. Maybe we could all go with like our hubbys too? Or we can go durring the week too, either way is fine with me!

Chelsey Howard said...

Meet Oprah Whinfrey, hu? Random! And everyone needs a house cleaner! And I wish I was obsessed with being on time, but I've just given up on that:)

Jennifer Garrison said...

Yay! I get a shout out in your post...unless you have a different best friend in NY you want to come see! I really hope someday you're able to come out and visit! It'd seriously be the funnest thing ever!

the DeCampos Family said...

I love how all the phrases are dealing with what we tell kids. And meeting oprah. Never would have guessed that one! Thanks for sharing. Fun stuff