As requested, here is the chair that I made new.
You just would never believe what it looked like before-- nothing like this for sure!
You just would never believe what it looked like before-- nothing like this for sure!
Don't pay attention to my playroom mess behind the chiar.
Once cleaned, I do believe it was only used for 6 months and then NEVER cleaned....
Nice, huh?
A special thanks to, Clorox Wipes, Bleach, My awesome Laundry Detergent, Paper Towels. Without them, I wouldn't have gotten tis high chair clean!








6 comments:
Wow! That looks good. I'm trying to imagine what it looked like before- but then again, maybe not because I would probably puke. I'm proud of you for actually stopping and taking the chair. I probably would have turned my head the other direction, driven away, and missed out on an awesome, but dirty bargain!!!
WOW! that is a pretty good deal for under $20. i think it looks brand new. Way to go!
Good work cleaning that up! It does look brand new. What a good deal also, but I agree that hearing your description of the chair before does sound quite nasty! Good thing you were smart about it and realized you could totally clean it up nice! What a weird lady too, I would never try to sell something without cleaning it really good first.
You got a smokin' deal! Too bad you had to go through the nasty part, though.
Ok i can picture the whole ordeal goin down and I would've done the same thing...it's hard to be brutally honest with someone about their filthiness but I'm glad you were brave enuf to do it AND get her to lower the price! Way to go!
It looks so great!! I wish I could have seen the before pictures so I could compare. It totally looks new now, good job:)
Post a Comment