Yesterday was a fun day. I got to go along with Weston's class to the State Fair.... and the best part was that it was FREE!
Friday, October 24, 2008
State Fair Field Trip
Posted by Unknown at 9:10 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Tyler.Andrea.Weston.Parker.Sawyer.Judson
Yesterday was a fun day. I got to go along with Weston's class to the State Fair.... and the best part was that it was FREE!
Posted by Unknown at 9:10 AM
3 comments:
We had a good time didn't we. How's Weston's sword holding up? Jaxson's is toast. Oh well, it served it's purpose. I have some good pictures of you & Weston. I'll e-mail them to you.
OMG! I can't believe they had a field trip to the State Fair, lucky kids! And even more suprising then that is the fact that it was FREE! Jackpot:)
So you're telling me I have to have a kid to get to go to the fair for free? Hmmm.... I'll think about it! I LOVE the fair!!
Post a Comment