Tyler.Andrea.Weston.Parker.Sawyer.Judson
Until we leave on the Pioneer Trek....
You guys will have so much fun! What a great experience:) Call me when you get back :)
That's exciting! Do you have everything all ready? I'm sure it will be fun!
Good luck! Remember to bring your spendex haha! :)
You guys are crazy! I could never do that..but good luck!
I'm excited to go! Matt isn't so much but I know he'll have fun. See ya in a couple days!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
You guys will have so much fun! What a great experience:) Call me when you get back :)
That's exciting! Do you have everything all ready? I'm sure it will be fun!
Good luck! Remember to bring your spendex haha! :)
You guys are crazy! I could never do that..but good luck!
I'm excited to go! Matt isn't so much but I know he'll have fun. See ya in a couple days!
Post a Comment