Monday, September 29, 2008

Go Dolphins



That's right-- Weston is a Dolphin. A whole bunch of 3-4 year olds came up with the team name and believe me, Dolphins was one of the better one's!

Wes had is 1st game on Saturday and believe me, it was a riot to watch. We practically peed ourselves laughing so hard on the side lines.

Of course you had the occasional kid just standing there picking their nose then other kids running the wrong way then a few were bending over picking at the grass. Why pay for a comedy club when you can just put your 4 year old in a sport?

They did end up winning. In fact, it was a complete shut-out, if you must know. And No Weston did not score but he was super close a few times.
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Houston Family said...

He looks so big and cute! GOOOOOOOOO DOLPHINS!!

HILLARY said...

That is pretty funny! Yeah I remember being on a t-ball team and a soccer team when I was really little and I don't remember PLAYING the sport at all! Good times!

Megan Swiatkowski said...

How cute! I can't wait until Savannah can do sports and dance. It seems like it will be so much fun. You are such a great mama, always supporting your kids in everything they do!

Mommy's Five Minute Break said...

Cute. Dolphins are awesome. Your son made a good choice. :) I can't wait til Grace gets old enough to get involved in sports or gym. I love those early Saturday morning games with all the parents on the sidelines in their lawn chairs! It's so fun!

Alissa Melody said...

your such a cute little soccer mom! :)

Coree Adams said...

that is so cute, I seriously can't wait to put my kids in soccer!

Leslie said...

Go Dolphins! He's adorable. :)
Les.

Chelsey Howard said...

That is so fun:) Weston is such a great kid!! I love him, and I am so excited to see you this week, it feels like its been forever!!

Anonymous said...

He's so cute. He always has the biggest smile on his face. What a stud, just like his daddy. GO #6!!

Grandpa