Monday, September 22, 2008

All I say is NO NO NO!


Here is a short clip of Parker walkin' it up!





With walking comes lots of No - No's!

His favorite is opening and closing the entertainment center...



Look at his GIANT teeth! SO cute though!








4 comments:

HILLARY said...

Such a cute lil walker! Are there really different words in a mother vocabulary! It cracks me up when Kya will tell other tots "NO, NO!" I don't know where she gets it from, oh wait, that's all I say too!

Jenna said...

Parker is at such a cute age! I love when they first start walking and are still all wobbly, he's doing so good! Isn't it crazy how whatever stage they are going through, that seems to be your favorite!? (Except for terrible 2's and 3's I guess!) His smile is so adorable, he looks like such a happy little guy!

Anonymous said...

That is so cute. He is such a big boy now. I love it. Thank you for sharing that. I love his little teeth. Watching him brought a great big smile to my face. I will watch it regularly just to get a smile.

Chelsey Howard said...

Weston & Parker are so dang cute together!!! I love how Parker is walking around and around, but the second WEston comes in the room he bolts it for WEston:) You have dang cute boys Andrea! Sorry I've been a bad friend, we finally finished moving tonight and are now officially at my moms! So now you'll see a lot more of me, for 2 months anyways:)