No thank you! I have been so lucky my boys have never had any ear aches. Your pour boys, your pic. does not look like fun. Goog luck with all that! By the way how is your dad doing?
That was probably the most disgusting picture I have ever seen if I didnt know what it was!! Bryson almost had to have those but luckily he didn't. And Jaxon hasn't had nearly as many ear infections as Bryson did. Thank goodness. Good luck!! At least their ears will feel better.
Good choice. Tate has them and they have been a life saver. The only thing that stinks is you have to put ear plugs in their ears everytime they take a bath or swim. But at least you wont be spending a fortune on perscriptions and drs. visits anymore.
ps.. you can get good cheap ear plugs at the grocery store in the pharmacy department. Dont let your dr. talk you into the exspensive ones.
8 comments:
My daughter's getting tubes in a few weeks also. Thanks for the graphic photo! Now I'm even more worried. Good luck.
Good luck with those!! I know that Parker has been getting tons of ear aches. These should help. I hope that it all goes well.
Both of them? Yikes! That is a disgusting picture by the way!
No thank you! I have been so lucky my boys have never had any ear aches. Your pour boys, your pic. does not look like fun. Goog luck with all that! By the way how is your dad doing?
Wow thats a great pic! Poor babies :( Keep us posted, hopefully they help.
Oh sad:( Is it cause they get ear infections a lot? That stinks that they both have to get it done:(
That was probably the most disgusting picture I have ever seen if I didnt know what it was!! Bryson almost had to have those but luckily he didn't. And Jaxon hasn't had nearly as many ear infections as Bryson did. Thank goodness. Good luck!! At least their ears will feel better.
Good choice. Tate has them and they have been a life saver. The only thing that stinks is you have to put ear plugs in their ears everytime they take a bath or swim. But at least you wont be spending a fortune on perscriptions and drs. visits anymore.
ps.. you can get good cheap ear plugs at the grocery store in the pharmacy department. Dont let your dr. talk you into the exspensive ones.
Post a Comment