Anyone who knows me, knows that I am crazy/obsessive about my mascara! Mascara is the world to me. Even if I have no makeup on, more than likely I have mascara on. I feel naked without it! Call me weird but it is true.
Recently my favorite mascara was no longer being sold. I freaked out and went to 5 different stores (not kidding). No one had it available anymore. It was just GONE. After trying 3 different kinds and hating them all, I found this! I love it! It has a tiny, bendable brush and is clump free. Even better I went to WalMart and it was buy one get one free!
HAPPY Mascara!
Tuesday, July 1, 2008
Love it!
Posted by Unknown at 1:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







5 comments:
I hate mascara!!! That is because I have no eye lashes. My mascara always looks terrible. I am glad that you found one that you like. I can thank my mother for crappy eye lashes!!
Good to know, I went back to good old pink and green bottle of maybelline. I hate choosing new makeup!!
Fun birthday cake! I'm impressed! The swim lessons cost $85 a week. Pretty expensive. Plus a fee for to sign up because they have a nurse look at all of his past health information and make sure they will be okay for the lessons. That costs $100... I didn't know that when I started so if you're going to do it I thought you would want to know. Got to be honest though, I would do it again even with how expensive it was. It has made swimming so much fun and not so scary. Anyway, let me know if you want more info. I'm more than happy to help.
Shana
I'll have to try that kind. I am totally the same way with mascara, I look like I'm dead or something if I don't have it on!
Good to know! I have been trying to find a decent mascara since..um..forever. I'll have to give that one a try!
Post a Comment