Those kind of pictures are the best. I think everyone has one playing in their mom's tupperware! It must be so fun to be a mom and have 2 cute little boys! : )
You are such a sweet mom. I'de be yelling at my kids that those arent toys and your getting them dirty and your making a mess:( It's when I see pictures like this that I realize I need to relax! Plus, we all know I don't use that much tuperware cause I don't cook every night like Mrs. Super Mom over here!
3 comments:
haha that is too cute. Hey did you take your house off the market or something?
Those kind of pictures are the best. I think everyone has one playing in their mom's tupperware! It must be so fun to be a mom and have 2 cute little boys! : )
You are such a sweet mom. I'de be yelling at my kids that those arent toys and your getting them dirty and your making a mess:( It's when I see pictures like this that I realize I need to relax! Plus, we all know I don't use that much tuperware cause I don't cook every night like Mrs. Super Mom over here!
Post a Comment