Thursday, June 5, 2008

Just like Dad


Last Sunday Tyler had to hurry and shave before church (of course he waits till the last minute) .


This is Weston insisting to shave too! I thought it was so cute! Nonetheless, it took Tyler twice as long to shave leaving us running late, again!

3 comments:

Coree Adams said...

How come that picture's not working?

Chelsey Howard said...

That is so freakin cute! However, we are the one's who are notorious for always being late to church! I don't know what it is about sunday's but no matter how prepared I get the night before, or how early I wake up we are ALWAYS late!

Houston Family said...

I love when my boys want to do stuff like that with Trevor. It is cute. One day Weston won't think it is so cool though. By the way, I LOVE your family pictures. They are really cute.