We just love our ward. We all have kids around the same age and we all get bored. So we meet up and this is what happens! This isn't even everyone! (you can see Parker in the background just chillin in his stroller)!
Thanks Emily for having all of us over!
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Summer Fun!
Posted by Unknown at 2:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







6 comments:
That looks like so much fun! All the kids playing around in the pool. What a perfect summer day.
Oh my gosh! What a cute picture! i don't think I have every seen that many kids in a pool that size before! Looks like fun though! Swimming is about the only thing to do now that it is so dang hot! Lets go swimming sometime!!!
Hey, sorry I haven't gotten back to you about the party! Things have been so busy with packing, and getting work done on our house, and just everything. I don't think we will beable to make it, because we are going to be moving everything over that saturday. But I am so glad that you thought to call us...I am so bummed we can't come. Grace would love it, and so would we. Happy Early Birthday Parker!
How fun! I wish my ward was that close!
That is so fun. It looks a little crazy though! That's a lot of kids!
Summer fun!!!! I just read your BK experience and that totally sucks!!! I can't stand kids like that, and if the kids are bratty it seem like the parents are even worse. I always call them the "shit kids" I knpw probably not the coolest thing to say about kids but that is what they are.
Post a Comment