A cheap umbrella stroller that I can borrow for a day?
Going to the zoo tomorrow and taking just Weston. SO I don't want to take my double stroller or my big Graco Travel system either.
Let me know if you have one.
Thanks!
Friday, May 23, 2008
Does anyone have
Posted by Unknown at 9:04 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







7 comments:
I think I might have what you're looking for? It's pretty small and lightweight, in any event. We haven't even started using it yet since Wes loves the carseat/frame stroller so much.
It's no big deal..we bought it second hand from Aaron's boss. You're more than welcome to use it!
Ok I have no idea if it gave you my last comment because I think Blogger is having a hard afternoon, but we got our stroller second hand from Aaron's boss, so it's nice like it's all new and special and I don't want to share. You're more than welcome to borrow it!
Uhh..that was supposed to say "not like" not "nice like."
Also, I'm filling up your comments all by my lonesome.
I have one you can use too, let me know if you are still looking for one.
That was such a cute post for your sisters B-day! Gotta Love sisters- they're the BEST! Oh- and that would be a negatory on the stroller- but ask me again once I have a kid :)
Hey, sorry I just got your other message, if you still need a stroller let me know, you can totally use that chicco one. It woudl be perfect for the zoo bc its so light weight and its not like you are going to trash it so I totally don't care if you use it. Call me if you want to use it today.
Post a Comment