As you can tell these are pictures of me and my one and only sister, Alyssa! Yesterday was her 29th birthday so I decided to dedicate a post just for her!
As the title reads, Opposites from the Start, it explains our relationship. As some may say, we are night and day. Just look at the pictures for yourself. We are real sisters. Full blooded. Same parents. Get us into the same room or on the phone and you'll never be able to tell us apart.
I love my big sister. We laugh because most of the time (okay all the time) people think that I am her OLDER sister. Well.... that is simply because she thinks I am a boring , married old lady! She is the first to tell me that my hair is ugly, my brows are too bushy, I need a new bra, etc... but that is what I love about her! She keeps me in style and tells me the truth even when it hurts.
My sweet sister has been through some real rough times in her life that I can't even imagine going through. "What doesn't kill us only makes us stronger"--- is a motto that she might wanna start living by. I admire that she puts on a smile and presses forward. Life does get better. There is a perfect man out there for her and I know it. He just hasn't found her yet! She deserves the best and I know the Lord has a plan for her.
I love you big sister! Hope you had a wonderful birthday and I hope that this year brings you a hot husband and maybe a cute niece or nephew?? j/k!
MY SISTER:
A sister is someone who leads you when you are having a problem.
A sister makes you laugh and cry.
A sister is someone who likes to fight with you.
A sister is the one who stands with you in all your ups and downs.
A sister makes you remember who you really are.
A sister sometimes makes you cry when they are very sad.
A sister is someone who is always there for you through all the laughter and tears.
A sister is real.
A sister never will pretend.
A sister is someone like you whom I treasure everyday in my heart.










1 comments:
Oh, Andrea your so sweet. Those pictures of you and your sister are to die for:) I love it! That's funny what you said about her being so honest with you about your hair etc. I am the same way with my sisters and cie versa lol:)
Post a Comment