Parker is at such a fun age right now! He has a love for food that is never ending. Anything we are eating he is sure to get a bite of too. Yesterday I gave him some peas and he was so happy that he'd take the peas and squeeze them in his hands.
Thursday, March 13, 2008
P is for Pea
Parker is at such a fun age right now! He has a love for food that is never ending. Anything we are eating he is sure to get a bite of too. Yesterday I gave him some peas and he was so happy that he'd take the peas and squeeze them in his hands.
Posted by Unknown at 12:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







4 comments:
Oh how fun. It is so nice when they can finally eat people food. It makes life a little easier.
I can't believe he eats real food. I'm too paranoid that Lilly will choke, so she only gets baby food. By the way, HELLO where's our girls night out pic. come on Andrea stay on top of the whole blogging thing. JK your way more updated than I am.
Oh he is so cute Andrea! I can't believe how big he is getting. I think last time I saw him he was just born. And by the way, I agree about the Reese's Eggs! I am obsessed with them. I have to stock up for after Easter!
That is so cute! I need to try that with Ash, but she's not so good with her little fat fingers yet. He is adorable!
Post a Comment