Saturday, March 15, 2008

Forever Friends

Bottom left to right: Me (with straight hair), Jennifer Garrison, Chelsey Clayton Howard, Tatiana Bingham Bradshaw


On Thursday I got to have a girls night out! It was so much fun to catch up and talk about the good ol' high school days (and Contact Managament) and to have a nice, relaxing dinner without cranky kids around!


We went to Logan's Roadhouse-- so good! Have any of you eaten there? It was pretty much just like Texas Roadhouse minus the cinnamon butter.




2 comments:

Chelsey Howard said...

That night was so much fun! We have to do it again when you get done with all this wedding business.

Jenn & Collin said...

The Cinnamon butter is the best part!! Haha- never been to Logan's though. In Texas they are everywhere... And wow- I haven't seen those girls in forever!Thats awesome you still keep in touch... and I love your straight hair! Hot Hot Hot! Since mine is so short, all I can do is straighten it now-and I miss my curls!! We found out it was a girl :o) I'm so excited!! And my belly grows daily- ugh!!