A lady in my old ward started Sister Savings!!! I love it! I have been on her email list for the past 2 years. It sure makes it easy to do one-stop shopping. I just go to Wal-Mart and price match everything. Sure the people behind me get mad but-- oh well...... at least I am saving money.
Go check it out. She even comes up with creative menu ideas to use the items that are on sale for that week!
www.sistersavings.net
Monday, February 18, 2008
Sister Savings
Posted by Unknown at 5:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







6 comments:
Yeah my sister sends me the emails. It's really neat. Hey we'll be able to go for sure on Friday. Let me know if you need anything else
This is soo cool, do you just bring the excel sheet of all the sales or do you cut cupons? Such an awesome idea- thanks so much for sharing :)! Oh, and the dog is 2 years old, so not a puppy, but he was playful like one for sure! I love the name Bruiser for him too- soo cute- like Legally Blonde!
I am jealous. There is no WalMart where we live now and I was so bummed. I had my neighborhood WalMart DOWN. It was so close and so clean and so new and so empty... I knew where everything was, I was starting to know the workers... sigh. Yeah. I am still in mourning.
yeah you can totally share that video with whomever!!!!
i do the same thing, when we are in the states, it is so nice! that is why we shop at walmart!
yes they are canvas...and thanks so much for the compliment...
My mom was on that email list and just sent me the site. Such an awesome thing!
Post a Comment