Overnight.
His car bed before he got too big
His new BIG boy bed!
Tuesday, February 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Tyler.Andrea.Weston.Parker.Sawyer.Judson
9 comments:
What a cute car bed! That toddler bed is cute too, where did you get it?
um cute bedding. I like it.
When did we get old enough to have kids that are not babies??
We are actually cheap people and try to spend wisely. The car bed was given to us for FREE when Weston was first born from my cousin whose son out grew it. Then the (new) twin bed is a bargain deal from Craigslist.
oh a new big bed!! totally cute!!! i can't believe he's getting so BIG!!!
Oh that is a cute car bed. Love the new bedding. Hope your kids are feeling better. I was wondering where you were on Sunday, if thats the reason!!!!
I love craigslist and ebay and freebies!
oh how cute!! I love his big boy bed! Can't believe our babies grow up so fast! Hope you guys are feeling better... we're dealing with the endless sicknesses here... for like 2+ months, i hate it too!
Hey is the "All For Ashlee" link on your list supposed to be for my daughter Ashlee? If so its not. LOL
Wow, Weston is a big boy now!
Post a Comment