I just got back from a 4 hour adventure at the mall and found so many good deals, that I just had to share with everyone! Not only did I buy myself some shoes, I also bought the boys shoes too (no more than $5 / pair) at JcPenny's! Also I went to TCP and found adorable (matching) sweaters for the boys to wear to Aunt Jessica's wedding in March up in Utah. SO adorable. On the tag it said $12 and I thought that was a good deal---- but when she rang them up they were only $6!! I love when that happens! Are you ready to hear the bargain of the day??? At JcPenny's I found the cutest, brown leather jacket but was still hesitant on buying it because I hate spending money. SOOO my mom felt bad and bought it for me! That is the best deal of the day, cuz it was FREE! It was super cheap though. I took a picture of the tag so you could see what a great deal we got. We paid $80 for it (reg. $300)!!!
Sweet, huh? Go check out Jcpenny's and TCP everyone!!!
The amazing price tag that got a me a free leather jacket!
My new jacket! The picture does not do justice!








5 comments:
Sweet! Those are good deals. The sweaters are adorable! Old Navy (on Stapley) was having a HUGE sale last weekend! I am not sure if it is still going on but you should go check it out! They had long sleeve shirts for boys for $2 bucks! And tons of shirts for like 5 - 10 bucks!
Yes... don't be mad! =) We are actually still here from when we came for Christmas... long story. We should try to hang out sometime, except I usually don't even attempt to get ready for the day until at least noon.
Those are such cute sweaters. I love them. I will have to check out those deals, hopefully Thursday wont be too late.
I'm so confused... did you get that jacket free...? or for $150? OMG!! you're all baller baller ... and bling bling... ha, i'm such a dork
Oh- i forgot to ask you in my other comment- who is Jessica marrying? You will have to tell her congrats for me :)
Post a Comment