Sunday, January 20, 2008

Anyone ever been to SAVERS?


OK. So this was my second time ever going there because I'm not "usually" the THRIFTING type. It is so hard to go thrifting cuz one time they might have what your looking for and then next time, nothing-- I just don't have the patience for that. I found some good deals on NAME brand clothes for Parker. Some still had the original price tags on them!


Here is an adorable GAP jacket for Mr. Parker-- only $3.99!!!!!! I know. I couldn't believe it either!

9 comments:

The Van Fam said...

Geez you are all about good deals lately! Lucky! Ya lets hang out sometime! We should like go to a park or something since the weather is so nice! Where do you live again?

Emily said...

I love savers! Very cute jacket, by the way.

The Van Fam said...

Ya afternoons are best for me too bc I am sick pretty much every morning. So what about like Wed afternoon? See if Chels wants to go too? I haven't seen her or her kids in a million years!

Lindsay Nichole said...

my dear, you know how i love me a thrift store, and a good deal. that jacket is adorable!!!

the DeCampos Family said...

I LOVE savers. I have been once and found a lot of stuff. I want to go back there again. Thanks for reminding me. You gotta Love a great deal.

The Van Fam said...

Hey Andrea. I can't go tomorrow... I got talked in to babysitting a couple kids so would Thurs work? Or next week?

Anonymous said...

OMGosh! You are just like me! I love great deals- and I will shop anywhere- I don't discriminate! I am an equal opportunity shopper :) I LOVE a good deal more than anything, Nice Job girl!!!!

The Van Fam said...

That is so cool that you know Malinda! She's so fun! You should come with us next time? Ya next week will work for me.

the DeCampos Family said...

I should have told you guys about the play house. I am sorry. They had like 7 left and I went on Tues and they were gone. I just got mine on sat. My sister said that a Target she went to had them for $75, I think. So if those don't sell then they will lower the price. I'll ask her which Target and I'll let you know.