On Saturday morning Tyler asked Weston what he wanted to do and he said , " Go see Santa Clause Daddy!" We were just both so shocked that he even said that.... so off to the mall we went!
Kids say the most funny things sometimes. We weren't even talking about Santa he just suggested it!
Here they are on Santa's lap. Didn't really plan out their outfits that day to match....nor were they Christmas-ey (sorry). I don't have time to put my kids in cute holiday clothes.
P.S.
Weston's smile is that of bravery. Last year he was terrified of Santa and this year he was so brave!








2 comments:
How fun. You're nice. I just take them to the breakfast and take a picture there. I'm a little worried about this year with Ella. She might freak out!
Their clothes look great. I want to take the boys to see Santa so bad, but don't think they will last 2 seconds. You got a great picture.
Post a Comment