Monday, December 3, 2007

First REAL school picture



it is priceless.




9 comments:

The Van Fam said...

What? No way do you already have a kid getting a school picture! Crazy!

Anonymous said...

SO cute! He is gonna break some hearts! You know what is so funny- I knew you at this age! Weird! Good day at Whittier in Mrs. Ropers kindergarten class :)

The Van Fam said...

Hey I need your number again!!

Anonymous said...

Oh- thanks for your sweet comment :)
Our photographer was a girl in my cousins ward, out in Peoria, sad to say- but I don't even remember her name :( But she did a good job!

Anonymous said...

Hey – I am setting my blog to private tomorrow- crazy story- but email me your email address whenever you get a chance. Well the one you use on here- so I can add ya! Thanks :) XOXOX
sommerh9@hotmail.com

Emily said...

That is soooo cute! Oh my goodness he smiled so good!

the DeCampos Family said...

OK that is crazy that your son has "real"school pictures. He is too little.... But nevertheless what good ones they are!

Julie Jan said...

What a cutie! Isn't it amazing how fast they grow up? Love your family photo on the side.

Christian said...

cute boy...I want to send you something about the Mesa league but don't have your email address...can you please call and leave your email address with someone at my house?