Friday, November 2, 2007

NOT Robin Hood!!!

Everyone thought Weston was Robin Hood for Halloween! In fact, towards the end of the night he was correcting people. He would say, "NOT Robin Hood.....PETER PAN"!

P.S.
My pumpkin is the one on the right it is a bat!

4 comments:

Lindsay Nichole said...

haha so cute..i love that he corrected people!!

The Fuller Family said...

Hi Andrea. I found your blog off Errins. This is Kristen (Randall) Fuller. Your boys are so cute. Hope everything is going well. Keep in touch.

Shalene Miller said...

Andrea, How the heck have you been?? You have such cute kids!!!! We need to get together sometime with all your kids and your little nephew and have a play date.

Anonymous said...

He is seriously one of the cutest little boys I have ever seen!!! I can't get over it! I love his cute costume too :-) I miss Halloween already- I should probably finally put up our Halloween pic.s, I'm such a slacker!