UGGHHH! We have had none stop Halloween parties..... and it isn't even October 31st yet! We have been to 4 Halloween parties! I'm all Halloweened out. I don't even think we are gonna let Weston trick-or-treat on Wednesday......he won't know the difference! I'm the one eating all of his candy anyway!
This is my NEW motto!!!!
Saturday, October 27, 2007
SOOO done with Halloween!!!!
Posted by Unknown at 8:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







5 comments:
Thats funny. I know Kennedy has been to a lot of activities. But come on it's Halloween, you HAVE to let him go trick or treating. At least a block or two!!!
I hear you Andrea, mine know better though now darnit! Cass opended a bag of reeses (that were for trick or treaters), and yes, I have finished it off in less than a week. I wish he wouldn't have opened that bag! No control!
He probably wouldn't know any better. Good idea!
hey, at Fry's in the front of the store by the doors they have this video rental machine, looks like an atm machine and you can rent a dvd for 24 hours for a buck!!! They have a pretty good selection. you pay with a credit card and the movie pops out. And then to return it you put it back in the machine. It is easy!!! You can keep it for 2 days and it is 2 bucks, plus tax!!!
haha do i ever remember you were a hooker!! i have the pictures to prove it!! haha
Post a Comment