Truly never a dull moment over here at the Tippets house.
As I was hanging up a few Halloween decorations this afternoon, which required standing on a chair, Sawyer brings me the house phone.
I look at it and notice that it's lit up in orange which means he actually dialed a number and or pushed talked.
I looked at the screen and sure enough it showed 91111111 was the number dialed.
I didn't even think but just hurried and pushed off.
Then , just to be sure my eyes weren't deceiving me, I looked in the redial log and sure enough there was the 91111111 number.
As I was doing that , the house phone rang.
480-644-2211
Everyone knows that number.
Dispatcher: Is everything OK over there? We just got a distress call.
I told him what happened and assured him everything was just fine.
After verifying my information he told the police were already here.
I didn't even have time to be embarrassed. Until after he left.
Welp. You can add this to the list of things that happen to moms (especially me) with toddlers.
Ugh. Children.
I told him he could arrest Sawyer if he wanted.
He just laughed.
I guess there is no need to even go over "emergency" with the twins since they already know how to dial 9-1-1.
Friday, September 28, 2012
Posted by Unknown at 6:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment