Friday, September 21, 2012

Today during nap time it was a broken picture (the only wall hanging in their room). Not quite sure how they even got to a hanging piece of wall art? Not sure I even want to know either. All I know is it's in about 6 pieces now and broken.

Also, tore all the foil (don't judge) off their window. 

There window is the only window in the house without a screen outside. I was trying to be cheap and practical hence the tin foil. For 1.5 years, its been great. Now that they discovered; not so great.

Home Depot here we come for some blackout shades!

I also tried to sit with them today and it was no use. They laughed at me as a sat in the corner of the room trying not to laugh back. ..

It's 2:17 and no one is asleep for the afternoon.

I'm not giving up!

0 comments: