Thursday, September 20, 2012

Let the fun begin!

 
Welp. As you can see the twins have moved onto big boy beds!
 
Too say nap time is a circus, is a complete understatement.
 
 
To be honest, I've never understood when a mom says, "my kid just grew out of nap time."
 
Now. I'm thinking this might be one of the most life fitting statements to date.
 
I understand when your kid(s) outgrow nap time, now.
 
Nap time has turned into a dreaded game of me opening the door and repositioning not one but two crazy monkeys back into their beds. All the whilst they are laughing and thinking/looking at me like I've gone nuts.
 
Today (and yesterday) they got into the lotion.  Keep in mind I have everything I repeat everything out of reach for the average two year old. Like as in high not visible to the two year old eye. Apparently when it comes to two of them there is some team work involved and some non verbal planning and scheming..
 
Today, the dumped the dirty clothes hamper out and used that (even though it's taller then they are) as a stepping stool. They succeeded.
 
 
 



 
Judson has a massive amount of lotion in his eye, hence the crying.

0 comments: