Wednesday, February 1, 2012

My Wessy

 

 



Last week was Weston's best week at school, or so his teacher says.

Not sure if it was because it may have been the 100th day of school or the fact that we had planned on Monster Jam that weekend -- I'll never know.

Whatever it was, it was a great week.

He came home last Wednesday with an "O"!

That is huge.

He stayed on task all day.

So, in honor of great behavior, I let him choose something we could do as a family.

Amazing Jake's it was.

$60 later we had a blast with just spending time as a family.

I couldn't eat yet I still had to pay to get in. What a rip off. If I could talk, I would give them a piece of my mind, believe me.

I did get a few weird looks. People probably thought I sliced my own throat or something. Oh well. My kids loved it.




I love you my sweet Wessy.
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Leslie said...

This post is hilarious! I love that Weston did so great at school. YAY for little miracles, right?!

The part that cracked me up is about you slicing your own throat (ha!) and "If I could talk I'd give them a piece of my mind." So TRUE!