Sunday, January 22, 2012

Twins really do amaze me.

They are so.much.alike. it's crazy.




Last night, Sawyer wakes up screaming around 11pm.

Tyler goes to check.

I hear him hollar that there is throw up and I need to come.

As a team we clean it up, change the sheets, change Sawyer and put him back to bed.

Repeat 3 times. Yes three times. Yes three times of cleaning puke in 1 hour. With one kid.



By the third time, we decided to put up the pack n play in our room so if he throws up, we'd be right there and we wouldn't bother Jud (who was still asleep at this point).


We get all settled in to bed.




All the sudden we hear Jud screaming.

Tyler runs to see.

I hear him hollar there's more throw up!


BOTH twins were now throwing up!



That was our night.

Now today it's laundry, all day!

1 comments:

HILLARY said...

I can't even imagine! That is a night from HELL. 1 is bad enough when you have puke involved but 2, oh goodness! Plus on top of recovering... I am sorry!