1. Don't sneeze while mouth is wired shut -- it hurts and it's messy.
2. Don't try to blend food that shouldn't be blended
3. Do not add raw egg to any shake. You will regret it.
4. It's okay to cry. It hurts real bad. But it's okay.
5. Ask for help.
*today I vacuumed a few rooms, very carefully. It made me feel good. I cannot sit still. I love being busy therfore, I'm going crazy!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4







3 comments:
I am seriously so sorry that you are going through that! Laying around is the worst. I've had to do that a lot in my life & it gets old FAST! And being in pain every day is miserable. I hope you have a speedy recovery!!!
Oh girly, I'm sorry that it sucks. It will get better soon. Ask me for help!
Do you want something to do? I have some coloring pages for humanitarian aid that you could color. At least you'd feel productive. :) But I'm sure it's hard not doing your normal "mom" stuff!
Post a Comment