Jaw surgery = over.
What a crazy day.
The week before I indulged in all my favorite foods, which mostly consisted of chips and salsa.
Friday the 13th came real fast.
My alarm rang at 4:15 am that morning.
My sister got here at 4:45 am to watch all my kiddos.
5 am out the door and on way to Scottsdale Osbourne.
We arrived and checked in and it all went so fast. Before I knew it, 7:30 am was here.
After begging the doctor to throw in a tummy tuck and boob job, he declined for the second time, and I was being wheeled on a bed to the big, cold OR room.
I remember talking to the anesthesiologist mostly because he was wearing a ski jacket. Yes. A ski jacket. He was serious too. That was it.
3 hours later I was wheeled to recovery.
It was a long surgery. Longer than planned. My incision is huge. Bigger than I imagined.
I was super tired and drowsy on day 1 . Nauseous from pain meds too.
In fact, I got the pleasure of throwing up with my mouth wired shut. Yea. Imagine that. It was mostly blood and needed to come up.
Wednesday, January 18, 2012
Friday the 13th
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4
Posted by Unknown at 9:26 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment