Today:
I lost my voice
Twins have pink eye
Judson pooped in the tub
Twins eye drops were $80 and 2 different pharmacy's did not have them. Therefore, I drove further
Eye drops were nasty and thick (like Karo syrup/neosporin think)
Called doctor back (after hours)
He gave me a new script after I already paid the above amount
Sawyer bit Judson's cheek and actually took a hunk of flesh out
I got a paper cut under my thumb nail and it hurts
*please note, these are in no particular order..
Saturday, December 17, 2011
All in a Day
Posted by Unknown at 6:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
oh. and Parker broke his soccer trophy in a matter of seconds after receiving it.
Oh man!! I'm sorry it was such a crappy day! I hope tomorrow's better for you!
oh my goodness! you poor thing. Hope things are going better for you!
Post a Comment