Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Top of the Mountain

Last weekend Grandma and Charlie took my big kids on a hike.

They were so excited to wake up bright and early and go on an adventure.



--------


It goes like this.....


Weston called me when they got to the top of the mountain and says," mom we made it to the top!" He also said he wished I had a babysitter for the twins so that I could be there with him!

Melt my heart.

Then he proceeded to tell me that Charlie had to carry Parker to the top.


-------


When they got home, I heard the real story.


Parker told grandma Sandy he was having a hard time (his new saying).

He then told everyone that he was angry at the mountain because the mountain kept tripping him!

So Parker had to be held on the way up and the way down!

That little stinker!


All in all, they both had a great time and Wes is still talking about it!

2 comments:

Greg♥Amelia said...

Cuteness, kids say the funniest things!

Chelsey Howard said...

That is too funny! Parker is a smart kid.