
When it comes to the flu, you can never be too careful.
Maybe it's cause I had preemie twins or maybe cause I'm a bit of a germ freak, maybe both?
I don't like my kids getting sick. And I don't like to be sick either.
Of course, I am recovering from a bad spout of the flu.
Being a busy, tired, worn down mom of 4, you'd think the flu would pass me over; it didn't.
I got it full force.
Upper respiratory. Throat. Aches and pains. And diarrhea (your welcome).
Needless to say, I got a flu shot when I was able to stand up and not hurt.
Hopefully if this flu comes around again, I'll be prepared to fight it.
------------------------
SO while I was at WalMart (I know, don't judge) getting my flu shot. I was trying to convince my 7 year old and 4 year old to just go ahead and get a flu shot too.
Come on-- Mom's doing it!
It will be fun.
I'll let you pick out a toy. Any toy under $25.
I knew they weren't gonna do it. That's why I said $25.
They both pondered on the thought and pretty sure they shouted and hollered "NO"!
I told Weston, "remember that snap gun you want? The one that's $13? I'll buy it for you right now if you get a flu shot."
AS he thought for a moment, his response was to great to not write!
"Well, I already have $12 at home in my piggy bank. So I only need $1 to make $13-- then I can buy it myself."
This kid, I tell you. He's always thinking one step ahead. What 7 year old thinks like that?
Love my Wessy.
Wednesday, September 14, 2011
Flu Season, Already.
Posted by Unknown at 12:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
you are a nice mom :) i forced both my boys to get it today! they were not happy with me but i told them they would thank me when all of their friends were sick and they werent.
no flu shots for us! hope it keeps you all healthy..
Post a Comment