Friday, August 12, 2011

It's just one of those mornings when every one's happy (children + mom ) included.


It's overcast.

Husband just got paid.

Nothing specific on the days agenda.


So off to thrift, I went. I haven't been thrifting in quite sometime.



Can I just tell you --- Power and Baseline is the best corner to be on.



Savers, PetCo, .99 only, and Goodwill all.next.door.to.one.another.


A lady with children and brains must have designed that corner.


Let's just say that I got plenty of useful things that I needed (and some not useful things too).


And. While at Saver's a generous man came up to me and commented that my children were all (3) well behaved.

He told me that most moms let their children run amuck and destroy the already disorganized toy's for sale.

He told me he was blown away by my kids sitting and being calm.

Then, he gave me $5 Saver's money!

I love nice, old, generous people.

Made my day.



3 comments:

Dwiggins said...

jealous, what's your trick? BTW I love your time out chairs, I was at goodwill and I saw a stack of little chairs and thought I should buy some of these but I was too busy trying no to spend money so I passed them up and sure enough then I see your time out chairs and yep, I'm kicking myself.

HILLARY said...

No way the same guy said the same thing to me and gave me a $5 off LAST week, no joke! He insisted that I get something for the kids too! That is SO funny!

HILLARY said...

Still super nice of him but super funny!